Opportunities like this don’t come along every day, but we’re recruiting a butcher to join our happy, award-winning team. Established in 1986, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products. We’re a family run business and earlier this year won Best Butcher’s Shop in the North.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic butcher to join our team in the production unit.
- Assisting with the production of hams, sausages, burgers, charcuterie, bacon, frankfurters etc
- Able to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Working as a key part of the team to ensure products are compliant with food safety and the high quality standards we expect
- Full time (45 hours per week): Monday to Saturday 7am – 4.30pm, with Sunday and a mid-week day off.
- Opportunity for extra hours in December and other busy periods
- Ongoing training
- Excellent staff discount
If you meet the following criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
- Sausage Manufacturer (not essential if keen to learn)
- Able to follow instructions and with excellent attention to detail
- Polite and friendly
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Good time keeper
- Good practical skills
- Motivated, and with a genuine interest in modern butchery and good food
Visit the shop or call Claire on 01943 609436 for further details on the role
Call: 01943 609436