This Week’s Sausage
- One of the best things about shopping from our counter means you can switch it up and pick as many or as few individual sausages as you like. Whether it’s Sausage Roulette or your very own mini tasting session; we are as happy to serve you a single sausage as we are a whole length! Each week we roll out speciality sausage flavours, as well as our old classics.
Available in the fridges from Wednesday 17th August – Tuesday 23rd August:
- – TOULOUSE SAUSAGE – our French-style sausage with nutmeg, pepper and garlic. Make your Cassoulet sing with these beauties.
- – PORK & BLACK PUDDING – a well-balanced sausage with earthy tones from the black pudding hitting our delicious outdoor bred pork.
- – MERGUEZ – our North African style beef & lamb sausage with paprika and cayenne-
- – GAME, LEMON & PEPPER – local game works wonderfully with a twist of lemon and a dash of pepper. We love this one served in a bap with plenty of fried onions.
We switch up our sausage menu every week: if there’s a particular sausage you want us to mix, just let us know and we’ll put it on the production menu for the following week. We’ll always have Champion, Champion Thin, Cumberland, Cooking Chorizo & our Yorkshire Sausage on the counter, but we’ll have a few specialities on too.
<< Here’s the legendary Robbie busy filling sausage early on a Monday morning, ready for all our trade customers, local deliveries and shop regulars.