Here’s my experience with the Charcoal Chicken.
Recipe for Lemon and Paprika Rub:
2 tsp Smoked PaprikaWatch movie online The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
2 tsp Sea Salt
Finely grated rind of 1 Lemon
½ tsp Garlic Granules
1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Select a good chicken, NOT a factory farmed one from the supermarket but a special one from the butchers!
1. Rub the chicken with the lemon and paprika rub both inside and out.
2. You can sit the chicken on a half empty beer can or a chicken sitter as pictured
3. Get your Primo Grill or BBQ with a lid, up to roasting temperature, which is around 180C.
4. After an hour put the root vegetables for roasting which have been dressed with olive oil and herbs onto the BBQ to cook.
5. Remove the chicken when cooked and allow to rest for 20 minutes while the vegetables finish off and the ‘Pineapple Upside Down cake’ goes on for 20 minutes baking.
6. The chicken is now perfectly cooked with a fantastic golden paprika and lemon scented rub all over it. The vegetables are nicely cooked and crisp.
7. The chicken carves well, being so moist and succulent having being cooked on this fantastic Primo Grill.
It can also cook the pudding! This is a Pineapple Upside Down cake served with ice cream, which took 25 minutes on the BBQ and had this lovely tinge of smoke