We’re recruiting a Deli Assistant
We’re looking for a General Assistant to work on our deli counter. We’re offering 34 hours per week, including Saturdays.
This role consists of:
- Preparing sandwiches for breakfast & lunch
- Serving our range of pies and cooked items
- Preparing cooked meats for wholesale orders and for retail display
- Assisting with the production of our bakery items, including scotch eggs and cakes
- Cleaning throughout the shop where required
There is much more to this position than the above. The most important thing is that you love food, have great customer service skills and can turn your hand to baking & production.
This role is 34 hours a week (including Saturdays) from 7.30am to 4.30pm with Sundays as a fixed day off. Salary will be dependent on experience.
We’re looking for someone who has customer service experience and ideally comes from a catering back ground. They must be:
- Passionate about food
- Hardworking and efficient
- A good team player
- Keen to take on a permanent role: please note that this is NOT a summer holiday job.
- There is flexibility on exact hours/days: please detail what hours you can work on your cover letter.
- Opportunity for extra hours in December and other busy periods
- Good rate of pay with benefits
- Ongoing training
- Excellent staff discount
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter detailing the hours you can work.
Visit the shop or call Emma on 01943 609436 for further details on the role.
(previous applicants need not apply)