WANTED: Pie Production Assistant
We’re recruiting a full-time Pie Production Assistant
The successful candidate will work in our brand new production unit which is currently being built at the back of the shop. Primarily working in our swishy new production unit and our bakehouse, this is a role which demands pace and consistency.
- The timely production of our award-winning savoury pies, sausage rolls etc
- Food preparation and production, working alongside experienced Chefs & Butchers
- You will be responsible for the running of the pie bakery and will be given full training
- Ongoing training
- Set hours, weekdays only: working Monday – Friday, 6am-4pm
- Starting salary of £17,500 with benefits & excellent staff discount.
- Pay review and company pension enrolment after completion of probationary period.
- Immediate start
- Opportunity for additional hours during peak times
If you meet the following criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
- Previous food industry experience is essential
- Must have a keen interest in good food, and be motivated to expand knowledge in a busy working environment
- It goes without saying that we also need you to be customer-focused with excellent attention to detail, polite, friendly, reliable and enthusiastic.
Drop us an email and we’ll send you an application form
(previous applicants need not apply)